Sunday, February 8, 2009

More Blessings... My grandparents (Father's Side)

My grandparents were very active in the Salvation Army(SA). They both went while they were in the teen years. As you can see, my grandparents were married for over 50 years, and they were still active in the SA when they were promoted to glory(death). So, you can tell they loved the SA and what it stands for. I am who I am because of their influence on me. I hope you enjoy the pics. As you can see... my grandfather was a real character. He was someone who loved to make you laugh. What a blessing!!

My grandmother was the one who held the family together. She was more calm, cool and collected. (LOL) I have made a special page for her too. The page at the bottom opens up so you can see the journaling and another page. Hope you enjoy them!





No comments:

Post a Comment