Wednesday, February 4, 2009

52 Blessings - My Second Try...



I think this is my favorite one so far! My second blessing was of my hubby. He loves to do all kinds of things and what better way to show him off, than to share with you the things he loves to do. In the upper right corner is a picture of him out on a boat fishing with his children. They were at Sutton lake. On the lower row, going right to left, he is watering his flower garden, working in the vegetable garden, and the last one he just did a quick pose for me! The upper left corner is what he looks like when we go to church. (sometimes without the beard!)

I was at a scapping weekend at church and got the fishing stuff as a prize. The other things I bought around Walmart or Big Lots. They are my kind of places! LOL Hope you enjoyed this one. I loved doing it..

No comments:

Post a Comment